- A Dead Fish Rots from the Head Down: The End of Objectivist Epistemology
- The Big Bang Elicits the Big Yawn from Randroids
- Did Diana Hsieh Shumthin'?
- Objectivist Living.com: Michael Stuart Kelly Pimps Ayn Rand and Hacks You
- Cosmopolis Review: DeLillo and Ayn Rand - Eric Packer and Francisco d'Anconia
- Atlas Shrugged, Part II (Not Showing at a Theatre Near You)
- A Rosenbaum is a Rosenbaum is a Rosenbaum (or, What's in a Name?)
- Lucky Lindsay
- Scoring with Michael Newberry
- Forget Darwin and Grow Up!
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Sightseeing on Planetoid Perigo
Somewhere on the outer fringe of the Randroid Belt wafts a small, gnomish, chunky piece of rock — no bigger than brontosaurus excrement (even if twice as fetid and half as intelligent) — called "Planetoid Perigo." It is called this by its sole inhabitant, a slimy, semi-conscious creature of undecided phenotype (and unknown genotype), named Jabba-the-Linz.
We have the rare opportunity of witnessing this fat, slothful creature in the middle of its favorite past-time: fantasizing the role of "Lucky Pierre."
NOTE: Please turn OFF the flash on your smart-phone cameras if you wish to take pictures, as we don't want to startle the creature out of its self-induced stupor.