- A Dead Fish Rots from the Head Down: The End of Objectivist Epistemology
- The Big Bang Elicits the Big Yawn from Randroids
- Did Diana Hsieh Shumthin'?
- Objectivist Living.com: Michael Stuart Kelly Pimps Ayn Rand and Hacks You
- Cosmopolis Review: DeLillo and Ayn Rand - Eric Packer and Francisco d'Anconia
- Atlas Shrugged, Part II (Not Showing at a Theatre Near You)
- A Rosenbaum is a Rosenbaum is a Rosenbaum (or, What's in a Name?)
- Lucky Lindsay
- Scoring with Michael Newberry
- Forget Darwin and Grow Up!
Monday, April 9, 2012
Scoring with Michael Newberry
Painter, sculptor, and scientist, Leonardo da Vinci may have been a true "Renaissance Man," but he pales in comparison to painter, tennis-pro, and Objectivist, Michael Newberry — a true "Randroid Belt Man."